Alpha Technology Corporation
is a sales and design company wholly owned subsidiary of ALPHA Corporation, providing key-sets and door handle parts to various customers across the Americas.
- Location: 1450 McPherson Park Drive Suite 200 P.O. Box168,
Michigan 48844-0168, USA
- Established: May 1956 (Acquired by Alpha Corporation in 1987)
- President: Shigeki Nagano
- Major Functions: Sales, Design, Quality Assurance and Product Delivery
Our Manufacturing Locations:
ALPHA INDUSTRY QUERETARO, S.A. DE C.V.
- Location: Av Circuito El Marques Sur No 16. Parque Industrial El Marques, El Marques Queretaro, C.P. 76246, Mexico
- Established: April, 2002
- President: Yoshiyuki Kawana
- Site Space: 50,316m2
- Floor Space: 12,204m2
- Main Products: Automobile key-set & and door handle
- Certifications: ISO/TS16949, ISO14001:2004
Alpha Industry Jalisco, S.A. DE C.V.
- Location: Parque Industrial TALA, Aurelio L, Gailardo 67 Ladron de Guevara, Jalisco, 44600, Mexico
- Established: November 2011
- President: Kenji Nomura
- Site Space: 51,408m2
- Floor Space: Main Plant 12,100m2, Office 1,120m2, others 2,192m2
- Main Products: Automobile door handles (Chrome Plating)
- Certifications: ISO/TS16949, ISO14001:2004 (application pending)